Logistics, Telecoms, Property Management, Corporate Travel, Financial Services
201 – 1000 employees
Primary: Customer Success Manager
Secondary: IT manager / IT service provider / CFO / Finance Manager / Ops Director
Most common questions asked by decision-makers:
- Does the system allow us to see emails that haven’t been responded to?
- Does the system notify you when an important email hasn’t been responded to?
- Can our staff see their performance?
- We want to improve our response time to customers, can this software track email reply times?
- We want to compare how different teams are performing, can the software do this?
- Are we able to track individual performance to shared mailboxes?
- We want to see who is handling what volume of email (individual mailboxes and when responding to a shared mailbox). Can your system to that?
- We have teams in different locations, can your system handle different timezones?
- Can I make sure emails are not being missed?
- We have a CRM system, what does TTR do that my CRM doesn’t?
- Is it secure?
- I don’t want my staff to feel like we are “big brother”
- Can we integrate with our other reporting tools and CRM? We don’t want another system.
- What about phone calls? Is email the only channel you measure? What about other communication channels?
- Do we have to manually add filters?
- Do we have to manually update our customer groups and teams to keep them up-to-date?
- CRMs are big solutions that require long deployment/onboarding cycles and end-user training due to changes in workflows. TTR offers a lightweight, rapid deployment with zero change to the workflows. TTR data supplements CRM data.
- TTR is ISO27001 certified, GDPR compliant, and audited by a global Google Security partner. TTR also offers a self-hosted deployment option.
- TTR is not an employee monitoring system, it’s designed to help managers optimize their team’s level of customer service, and by extension, improve customer loyalty and value.
- Yes, integrations are possible via API. TTR will launch deeper integration options for Hubspot, MS Dynamics, and SalesForce in Q1 2021.
- Reporting on MS Teams and Calendar activity will become available in Q1 2021
- We recommend that account level filters are checked and updated regularly to ensure your teams are reporting on the most relevant data.
- Yes, customers and customer groups are managed manually at this point, however, integration options launched in Q1 2021 will allow for more automation in customer, customer group, and team management.
Other software solutions commonly used by mid-market TTR Sales prospects
- Email solutions (o365, Gsuite, Exchange)
- Email security (Proofpoint, Mimecast)
- CRM (Hubspot, SalesForce)
- Data Visualization Tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Helpdesk Software (Zendesk, Intercom, Fresh Desk)
- Customer Service Software
- Sales Team Software
- Productivity Software”
- Logistics Software
- Property Management Software
- Corporate Travel Software
- Telecom Software
TTR is billed on a ‘per mailbox’ basis, not per account user. The annual subscription comes with a standard 25% discount.
5 – 50 Mailboxes: $15 per mailbox, per month
50+ Mailboxes: Custom pricing
Customers who choose the Annual-in-Advance payment plan have two payment options:
- Credit or Debit Card – the fastest and easiest way to pay, simply access your timetoreply account billing screen and enter your payment information. You will be billed automatically and receive a receipt for each payment via email. You will also have all invoices available for download in your timetoreply account.
- Bank transfer – Customers who prefer to pay by bank transfer receive an invoice for the contract fee and make payment to the bank account details stated on the invoice.
Customers who choose to pay monthly will make payment by credit or debit card as described above.